How I rate link building services
I think it’s important that you understand where I’m coming from when I recommend certain link building services to you. My ratings system for link building services is based on a number of things that are important to me.
Ease of use, types of links, diversity of links sources, and ROI:
What’s important to me is getting value for my money, and since my time is worth money the services I recommend possess a combination of time-saving and effective link building practices.
What I look for in a link building service is something that gives good value for the dollar, but many people tell me that some standalone tools and services they use are cheaper and provide almost the same benefits.
- I’m not looking for something that requires me to create new sites, to write comments on blog or social bookmarking entities.
- I’m not looking to write 10,000 articles, and am not going to spend hours emailing people asking them for links; I never have and never will.
Your time is precious, my time is precious, everyone’s time is precious!!
Would you pay $27, $47, or even 97 dollars/month if something saved you 4 hours of work?
I hope your answer is in the affirmative there because your time is valuable, and is BEST spent thinking about making new sites, new site content and really…what your overall business plan is like and making sure what you’re doing is putting you on the right path for SEO and business success.
My philosophy in business is to automate what you can to free up your time for things that have to be done manually.
What can be done automatically?
When it comes to link building, you can safely automate this part of your business by tapping into existing networks using services that make it easy for you to utilize the power of those networks.
One article can equal thousands od backlinks with some services.
One snippet can generate hundreds of backlinks, too
What needs to be done manually?
Niche research, keyword research, site content, and usually submission of unique articles to article directories that require manual submissions.
Interacting with your blog readers..would you trust that to anyone else but you?
Customer suppport, I hate doing it because it always de-energizes me from my usual positive mental state.
So now you know where I’m coming from with my business philosophy: automate what you can, important things don’t outsource or automate. This philosophy forms the backbone and mindset behind my recommendations.
I recommend link building services that I have used, tested, reviewed and have deemed to have good chances of saving you time while realizing a positive ROI with your business.
I cannot tell you that the link building services I recommend will do your sites’ wonders because I don’ t know what your on-site content is like, what your SEO competition is like, I don’t know the age of your domains etc… There’s plenty of information on this site to ensure that you’re doing all of the proper things to enhance your link building efforts though.
I also don’t know if you’re using effective pre-selling methods and I am not here to tell you how to make your blogs convert better.
But what I am here to tell you is my criteria for link building services:
Ease of use – is this service easy to use?
Diversity of links sources – lots of sites in a network which result sin more IP addresses linking to you
- BLS – minimal
- Linkvana – hundreds maybe even thousands
- UAW – thousands
- MAN – thousands
What kind of links are you getting?
- BLS – Blogs, joomla, Gen-X linking promoting the promoters (social bookmarking links promoting the sites linking to you)
- LV – Blogs only but from high PR sites with link juice
- UAW – blogs directories, joomla sites
- MAN – blogs
Ease of use, part 2 – How easy is it to generate these backlinks?
- BLS – write a 60 word snippet spin it and generate hundreds of backlinks in 30 minutes
- LV – write 1 100-word snippet to get just one backlink
- UAW – spend an hour to write and syndicate an article that gets 800-1500 backlinks
- MAN – spend 35 minutes to get hundreds of backlinks per article
Time – how long does it take ot use these services for generating backlinks?
- BLS – quick and easy
- LV – is already expensive, and gets more expensive if you outsource the 100-word snippets (2 dollars/snippe tif outsource, therefore $2.00/backlink on top of a $147.00/month fee)
- UAW – one hour to write submit and syndicate and article. could be outsourced for less than 10 dollars fo each UAW article though, so good ROI is realized here
- MAN – they have an outsourcing login where you can use staff to do everything for you, but still is 35 minutes to do yourself to gets hundreds of backlinks.
Ease of use, types of links, diversity of links sources, and ROI: those are the criteria I used for using and recommending link building services
Go back to Link Building home page