Here’s a list of link building services that I recommend against joining or are pending review.
- 1waylinks - too much effort to put your articles on junk sites whose poor spidering means that whatever links you DO get will soon becoming non-indexed
- 10LinksADay, read the 10 links a day review
- 3WayLinks (use NeuroLinker instead or Automated Link building)
- Article Marketer – takes long time and your articles get put on junk sites
- Backlink Solutions – the network isn’t getting stuff indexed anymore, sites in their net posting 20-50X/day.
- BadAssRSS - a monthly fee for manual RSS submissions? What a joke, read this post here instead
- Blog Blueprint – the network isn’t getting stuff indexed for very long even though they rotate in new sites, sites in their net posting 20-50X/day.
- FrontLine Autolinks – read the Frontline Autolinks review
- Google Annihilation (use NeuroLinker instead or Automated Link building)
- ISnare – not for links, just traffic
- LinkVana – Too Expensive, better networks out there doing same job for a lot less
- Link Racer- tested for 2 1/2 months no good results
- My Article Network – IP diversity flaw discussed at the beginning of this post
- My Link Club – sounds good but it’s an LFE network/WPMU network where 50% plus self-generated links are not found within 2 weeks, probably worse after a month
- MyWayLinks – been burned too many times by Leger’s stuff
- NextGenLinks – tried 3 times and never got it to work
- Traffic Bug – almost a scam but not quite… just miserably run
- The Link Juicer – indexing is poor, certain % of the entities created get deleted, too.
- SEO Link Vine – minimal syndication of articles for minimal effect, but full-priced service fee
- Web2Mayhem – this is a vastly over-priced service whose only inherently good value is the Syndicate Kahuna portion
- more to come unfortunately…
These non-recommendations are based on:
- testing done and a lack of results,
- from research done via other sites’ content and reviews,
- discussions with other knowledgeable webmasters who’ve used these services
- and feedback on forums…
1wayLinks - Hello No! Waste of F-ing Time, this is just a bunch of link-farm junk sites linking to you, only 1500 sites in their network, whereas My Article Network has 20,000 sites in their network that are NOT all junk sites with upside down link juice and for the same price (no brainer!)
MyWayLinks - 1wayLinks was so bad, and the quality of sites was so poor. that MyWayLinks had to be created. MyWayLinks is an attempt to create a better quality network of sites with PageRank, but there’s not that many sites in the network, and once again is overshadowed by the 20,000 blogs in My Article Network, and the ease in which someone could get 1100 backlinks from half-way decent sites with just one article with Unique Article Wizard.
NextGenLinks - I am not recommending against using this service, but I’ve yet to hear any good things about it from people I know who are using their services, but they’re Beta Testers so they don’t want to lose their Beta Tester discounted membership by coming out with forthright reviews.
Charles was nice enough to grant me a limited time membership and I will be testing it out soon and will write some reviews and case study results.
OneWaySEO- Been hearing a lot about his service lately since they’re commenting on blogs all the time, but they’re just another X-way linking service and with 3waylinks, NeuroLinker, and Automated Linkbuilding I think there’s already enough of those kinds of services around so I won’t be joining or testing and can only recommend you go with long-time services that have a lot of sites in their network.
3WayLinks- you lose all your links if you cancel so links are IM-permanent and you can only link to your main page urls. NeuroLinker offers you X-way links as well, with some permanent links added in via their article marketing program which is limited to their members’ s sites…
Google Annihilation - Research and forums show this launch was a bust and is now closed to public, even though more members using this service makes for better use of this type of X-way linking system.
Article Marketer - too slow is sending out articles and sends out dupe articles
ISnare - same as above, sends out dupe articles, results in very little quality credited backlinks and very little referral traffic (Article Marketing expert Fabian Tan told me this)
Types of link building services I advise against using:
Paying for blog reviews: costs too much to get this quality backlink, and it is better for you to leverage some article marketing syndication networks to do more for less…
Forum link building - if there are Dofollow links that allow for signature files to get indexed then great, most forums are on to this link building method… as evidenced by the stupid-ass comments some non-Native-English speakers make in some threads
Social bookmarking services - thousands of no-follow, little-value, highly-devalued links from the same site, please….
Blog commenting services – even on Dofollow blogs, might be good for the rare blogs that allow Dofollow and actually achieve Page Rank for their URLS… but the time and/or money spent for blog commenting doesn’t translate into as good of an ROI as other link building services do. Besides, many comments don’t get approved for a long time, especially if it was your first comment on that blog… WordPress default settings for Comments/discussion always holds the first commenter’s comment in moderation before auto-approving the next ones if that’s how the blog owner managed the Admin Panel settings…
Go Back To Recommended Link Building Services
Go back to Link Building home page