I got notified by a reader of this blog asking for a Linx Boss review, and after some some careful consideration, I’ve decided to move forward with doing a review.
Linx Boss First impression: another one of those automated link building services that never really pan out.
Then I read the sales letter,which emphasizes what a lot of people buying into link building services need to know:
- Backlinks don’t mean squat if your on-page SEO is terrible
- Backlinks that lead to higher rankings don’t always mean you did your keyword research properly
- Higher rankings doesn’t always mean your sites make more money, conversions are your responsibility
Then I watched their video, which basically tells you everything their service does and not to expect miracles, even though this is a 100% automated link building solution
Then I spoke to the co-owner Tommy for close to an hour on the telephone
Tommy’s a link building SEO “geek” like me. He’s into it and loves the constant learning and tweaking needed to stay on top of the ever-present changes in SEO. After our talk I was impressed with what I learned from the phone conversation, and there’s a lot more going on behind the scenes than you think, or could glean form their sales letter.
How does Linx Boss work and what do you get? (Pro SEOs listen up here!!)
What you do:
- You enter in your list of domains
- Enter in your anchor text variances (ex. 3 main kws for a main domain url)
- Wait, watch and use their tracking software to see your results improving
- No writing whatsoever, no spinning, no articles to syndicate nothing
What you get:
- 1000 one way DoFollow backlinks a month
- Maximum 5 urls a month get these links (for best results and best practice)
- You can change urls getting the links later on (after, of course, you see desired results with previous urls being worked on)
- Tracking software that takes BEFORE snapshots (SERPs rankings for those URLS at beginning of campaigns) then updated results periodically
Things to consider before getting Linx Boss:
You (only) get to use this service to get backlinks to 5 domains, and you “only” get 1000 backlinks a month.
The 1k backlinks are divided up by getting 200 backlinks to 5 different domain urls, preferably on 5 different domains. The reason for this stipulation is that the link velocity wants to appear as natural as possible and these backlinks WILL get seen and be credited as active backlinks.
So, if you domain name url is 1 year old and has 1200 backlinks to it, that’s 100 backlinks a month on average. Increasing this link velocity to double it’s pace is as aggressive as you want to get if your link numbers were something like that.
Point being, LinxBoss is curtailing how many links you can get per domain for your sake, in the interest of helping you maintain a somewhat natural inbound link velocity.
Linx Boss compared to Backlink Solutions
- Linx Boss works much like Backlink Solutions does, but has a much wider reach due to having a much larger network of sites, which translates into generating a lot more linking power to your sites.
- Linx Boss is dedicated to getting hordes of links to a minimal amount of urls, whereas BLS allows you to build links to inner pages and posts.
- BLS requires that you spend time writing snippets and spinning them, Linxboss requires no writing whatsoever
- Both services have networks of decent Page Rank-ed sites with good/decent inbound link profiles
- Linx Boss is $127.00/month, BLS is $97.00/month (when it’s open to new members)
BOTH services promote the promoters
What makes Backlink Solutions so powerful is it does it’s self-named Gen-X linking, which builds links to your sites and to the sites linking to you every time posts are made. LinxBoss does this, too
NOTE: Linx Boss has a new feature coming out soon that will address it’s one main drawback of only being useful for getting links to max of 5 urls/month
Linx Boss test results:
Site 1 – Main domain got links for its 3 main keywords
Position before using LinxBoss
KW/URL #1>> Page 1, #9 (very competitive term)
5 days later, #3 !!
KW/URL #2 >> Page 1, #5 (competitive)
5 days later, #5
KW/URL #3 >> Page 1 # 7 (competitive)
5 days later, #3 !!
Position before using LinxBoss
KW/URL #1 >> Page 1, # 9
5 days later,, #9
KW/URL #2 >> Page 2, #11 overall
5 days late, #11
KW/URL #3 >>Page 2, #11 overall
5 days later, #19
KW1/URL #1 Page 3
5 days later, Page 1, #8
KW/URL #2 Page 2
5 days later, Page 2
KW/URL #3, Page 4
Has a TAG Page 1, #4
The list goes on and on and it’s really too much work for me to depict every url i’ve ever tested and with what service was used to boost that url in the rankings.
Linx Boss is recommended, plain and simple
NOTE: As you can see we’re not finished testing yet, and improvements are slow to appear, but Tommy said they’re gonna close this down for good or at least for a very long time very soon, and they do NOT offer refunds.
Test drive it here and see what happens, that’s the best advice I can give right now, and you can also read the comments/reviews in the comments below, too